[PHOTO] TB: Deformed photo for Elm | Sat, 5 Jul 2003 21:08:25" />

[PHOTO] TB: Deformed photo for Elm

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] TB: Deformed photo for Elm
  • From: Christopher Darlington chris.darlington@sympatico.ca
  • Date: Sat, 05 Jul 2003 22:05:10 -0400

This year, many of my TB's had deformed flowers. Many had four falls and
two standards.  This shot of DEITY shows I giant fall with two beards.

I can only blame it on the weather since I didn't use any chemicals in
the beds at all.  I once thought these deformations were caused by
herbicides and pesticides but I was wrong.

Lafontaine, Quebec 4b
Save up to 80% on top-quality inkjet cartridges and get your order fast!
FREE shipping on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada. Shop at Myinks.com!