Re: last man standing

No Bill, I don't have FREE SPACE.  I find DEVONSHIRE CREAM to be a fine
Iris in all ways.  It's large with  triple socketed buds, has great form
and substance, good branching, increases very well here and it's darn
right attractive.  This one settled right in here without a problem.

Maybe it blooms too late in the season for the judges to see.

Merci,
Chris
Lafontaine, Quebec 4b