AIS 2003 Convention stuff

  • Subject: [iris-photos] AIS 2003 Convention stuff
  • From: Sandy Ives rives@rogers.com
  • Date: Sat, 12 Jul 2003 12:40:38 -0400

I have put together my photos of the AIS National into a website.  It is
built for speed, not for style.  I figure it is faster than posting the
images individually to this site.

Most photos are of individual blooms, not of clumps (that will be for
the Siberian Convention).

Some of the photos aren't great, but you will get the idea.  It was
quite wet.

Corrections and questions welcome, however I did take individual shots
of each tag - the error in identification will actually be elsewhere and
I will notify the parties involved. ;-)

Sandy Ives in Ottawa