[PHOTO] Re: Any idea? | Sun, 6 Jul 2003 22:02:09" />

[PHOTO] Re: Any idea?

  • Subject: [PHOTO] Re: [iris-photos] Any idea?
  • From: "Robert Dickow" dickow@uidaho.edu
  • Date: Sun, 6 Jul 2003 20:01:53 -0700

That does look strongly like Redwood Supreme, but there are some
differences. Here's a pic of mine. Mine always shows a more defined and
thinner band of red on the rim of the falls falls, with a more expansive
lighter area of yellow blending to lighter yellow. My Redwood Supreme also
has a more pronounced yellow infusion on the standards. But, conditions can
produce such variations, so it can be hard to tell sometimes.

Bob Dickow