Re: last man standing

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Re: last man standing
  • From: "ranchiris" ranchiris@aol.com
  • Date: Tue, 08 Jul 2003 15:42:07 -0000

I like the looks of this one & the reblooming in hot weather is
intriguing.  I would like to try it in Tucson - I wouldn't expect
rebloom in our 100+ weather, but early fall would be welcome.
Kathy Chilton
Tucson AZ

Save up to 80% on top-quality inkjet cartridges and get your order fast!
FREE shipping on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada. Shop at Myinks.com!