Re: CULT: wool mulch

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] CULT: wool mulch
  • From: "Hensler" hensler@povn.net
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2003 10:52:16 -0700

----- Original Message -----
From: "lobo119" <lobo119@bresnan.net>

> Would dog hair work as a mulch?

I would think so but depending on the breed it might be more easily blown
about by the wind. I've done quite a bit of spinning with it and some
handles almost like wool.

BTW, we toss the dog hair that isn't long enough for spinning onto the lawn
in the spring. The birds love it for lining their nests. :-)

Control Hunger EZ with fast acting oral EZ Appetite Suppressant Spray
from VitaminBoost.com. 1 Month Supply - 2oz., 80 sprays: $19.97.