Forbidden Sexual Acts Survey

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Forbidden Sexual Acts Survey
  • From: "heatherbabe_1118" heatherbabe_1118@yahoo.com
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2003 15:33:23 -0000

http://www.Adultsexads.net/landing6.asp?afl=ur48s1

The link above can take you to see the top 100 Forbidden Sexual Acts.  The results are shocking, and very fun to read as well.  You wont believe some of the ideas and acts some people have tried before.

There is a form for you to submit a Forbidden Sexual Act

You are able to vote for the Forbidden Sexual Acts in various categories.

We just home that you have not participated in too many of these actual acts yourself.  But we know you know someone who has.

The names have been changed to protect the sick and discusting...

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5510
http://us.click.yahoo.com/GHXcIA/n.WGAA/ySSFAA/2gGylB/TM