Re: ADMIN: SPAM Follow-up

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] ADMIN: SPAM Follow-up
  • From: "Bonnie Rose" iris@syix.com
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2003 09:26:08 -0700

I have had Spam on my email that came from??......yours truly......meaning
myself......it was trying to sell me something that I had never heard of
before........I was wondering John how this works and can it be an innocent
persons name being used??.............Just last month I had an iris customer
that has been buying iris from me for years I got spam from her name but not
her for a penile enlargement!!!!!.........but it really wasn't from
her......just her name????........I don't understand it!!!!