[PHOTO] Variagated seedlings | Wed, 30 Jul 2003 23:11:55" />

[PHOTO] Variagated seedlings

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] Variagated seedlings
  • From: Sandy Ives rives@rogers.com
  • Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2003 00:11:44 -0400

I posted photos of three seedlings from a Sargent Preston X Sea Power
cross (one pod, 27 germinated seeds, three variagated).

Here are the same seedlings several months later.  All have remained
variagated and, as important, as vigourous as any of their sibs.

Sandy Ives in Ottawa