RE: AB: Ode To Kalifa

  • Subject: RE: [iris-photos] AB: Ode To Kalifa
  • From: "Dana Brown" <DanaBrown@peoplepc.com>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Jul 2004 12:41:44 -0500

Oh, Christy, that is gorgeous.  Congratulations to Walter for creating it.  Makes me wish I had kept a piece back in the greenhouse.  Oh well, maybe next year.

Will be very interested to see how the color spots do out of doors.  Now there is a project.  Grow everything considered “virused” indoors and see if the flecking goes away <G>.

Dana Brown

Director TBIS, ASI

Malevil Gardens

Lubbock, TX