Re: Newbie

HI ROB what part of the country du you live in and what zone are you in I fined that iris grow in almost any soil except with to much nitrogen in the soil just wait until next year and the iris will adjust to the new soil. I live in Wisconsin zone 5A we had a lata rain here and my iris have yellow spots as well of coarse now is the time were the start to go dormant make certain you break of the old flower stems if you have 400 variety of iris you must be doing something right.

                                    Karl zone 5a

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here

Yahoo! Groups Links