Re: Newbie

Hi Rob I wued avoied adding sand unless it is very corse becouse sand pakes the soil organic material is better I use well rotted manure wich is 3 years old it makes the soil nice and loose and has plenty of nutriens for the iris but you have to add some every so often as the manure decomoses in the soil.Dou you grow STARSHIP ENTERPRISE?it hase a very nice flower but it dos not grow to good in my garden.

                           Karl Zone 5a

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here

Yahoo! Groups Links