Re: TB: Black Grape ID

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] TB: Black Grape ID
  • From: Mike Ayers <otisburg426@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Jul 2004 15:26:58 -0700 (PDT)

Char - not sure what your pink plicata is, but it is not BLACK GRAPES, which is a black purple self introduced by Shepard Iris Garden in 1993.  (Hybridizer Berbard Hamner).

Mike Ayers
St Louis MO

Char Randall <randall83641@velocitus.net> wrote:
This (pink plicata) iris was sent to me as Black Grape but I cannot seem to find a description or verify it. The red to the lower right is Can Can Red. Several iris from that particular source a few years ago seem to have been mislabeled. Thanks for any help.

Char Randall
Melba, Idaho

> ATTACHMENT part 2 image/jpeg name=can can red w poss black grape.JPG

Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here

Yahoo! Groups Links