AB: Ode To Kalifa

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] AB: Ode To Kalifa
  • From: "Hensler" <hensler@povn.net>
  • Date: Sat, 10 Jul 2004 10:13:54 -0700

With one bud left to bloom and our July drop in temperature due, I decided to move the pot of Ode To Kalifa in front of the greenhouse window.
This was only exposed to 2 days of nights in the 40s and one night at 37 degrees but you can already see a few splashes of darker color showing up in standards and falls. Now imagine what it would look like planted out in the great outdoors where winter chills can drop to -29.....  :-)
Skip & Christy Hensler
Newport, WA

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here