Re: Split personality

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Split personality
  • From: "J. Griffin Crump" <jgcrump@erols.com>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2004 11:17:11 -0400

Chris  --  Yes, as it happens, 93B11 resulted from a cross between WABASH
and TRUDY, a tan amoena.   It has only done this once since, producing
normal blooms in the other seasons.  I think I got a cross from it, but
nothing of the same sort has occurred since.  What I know I DIDN'T do was
make a self cross.  I hope you'll do that with yours.  If what is happening
is genetic, that should up the odds of getting frequent or reliable
repetition.  --  Griff