Sterling Cloud picture??

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Sterling Cloud picture??
  • From: "Sheri" <MNHop2@msn.com>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Jul 2004 02:39:48 -0000

Hello everyone,

I just recieved an order of irises and recieved an extra called
Sterling Cloud.  The place that I got the irises from is updating
their website so I cannot search their photos for it.  Anyone have a
picture of Sterling Cloud they could share??

Any information would be grateful,

Sheri in MN
growing in zone 3b and 4a

Yahoo! Groups Links