Re: HIST: Re:Emma Cook pattern

  • Subject: [PHOTO] Re: [iris-photos] HIST: Re:Emma Cook pattern
  • From: "Mike Sutton" <suttons@lightspeed.net>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2004 06:39:51 -0700

Since this thread is still going I thought I would post one with the "Emma Cook" pattern.  We have been working in this area too and have several different variants of it.  Some I like, some that are not so nice.  This is one of the nicer ones.  This was growing in very poor soil but still increased nicely and managed a nice but somewhat short bloom with 7 buds.  Lena Baker X Ocean Clouds.