RE: HIST: Re:Emma Cook pattern

  • Subject: RE: [iris-photos] HIST: Re:Emma Cook pattern
  • From: "FRANCELLE EDWARDS" <fjmjedwards@worldnet.att.net>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Jul 2004 12:22:12 -0700

Mike, those are both very beautiful seedlings.  The first is close to a white, red and blue iris.  Do you call that pattern a zonal?

The second has luminous colors.  I hope you can introduce them both.  I’d buy them and see if they could survive our long 110+ degrees summers.  Mine are all suffering right now.

Francelle Edwards  Glendale, AZ  Zone 9