Re: SBD:Unknown

  • Subject: [PHOTO] Re: [iris-photos] SBD:Unknown
  • From: <willwarner@alltel.net>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Jul 2004 23:36:04 -0500

Is this one a little tall for an SDB?  If so, It looks like IB John.  Just a
guess.  Will Warner
> From: "J Book" <jbook@cableone.net>
> Date: 2004/07/24 Sat AM 11:54:12 CDT
> To: <iris-photos@yahoogroups.com>
> Subject: [iris-photos] SBD:Unknown

Yahoo! Groups Links

I would like to take this to our Iris Society rhizome sale, but I cannot identify it and the iris garden where I thought I purchased it seems to have no idea either. This plant has been growing for several years and this is the first time it bloomed. It had approximately 30 blooms!!
Prescott Area Iris Society