kochii available

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] kochii available
  • From: <willwarner@alltel.net>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Jul 2004 12:50:15 -0500

Hello everybody, I'm digging up a large clump of i. Kochii today.  I
believe this one to be he species or a cultivar very close.   If anyone
wants some, I can
send for free if you pay shipping, or trade and I'll pay it.  This is a huge
clump, and I have it in several other places already.  Email me privately if
your interested in some.  It blooms really early and is an IB.  Grows great
here in SW
Mo zone 6.
 Will Warner.