AIS: 2004 National Convention - site up

  • Subject: [iris-photos] AIS: 2004 National Convention - site up
  • From: Sandy Ives <rives@rogers.com>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2004 20:54:25 -0400

I have created another website for the AIS National Conventions.  It has
a lot of bloom images listed on a garden by garden basis. It has a few
more general shots than last year, but most of the people pictures will
remain on my hard disk.

My personal biased opinion is the images suffer from the bright sunny
conditions, especially when contrasted to the 2003 images.  I got a
little fancier, but the intention is still to provide fast loading.

This is also accessible from the ORrIS website, along with the 2003

Thanks are due to Betty Coyle and the rest of the Region 14 gang for
permission to quote liberally from the convention booklet.

Due to recent changes imposed by my service provider, the site has to
reside on Geocities - their choice, not mine.  Rather insulting in that
Geocities tacks an ad on the bottom of a service I pay for.  If you are
really interested in the ad, you'll have to page down a lot.  All
parties are reviewing this situation, but I promised to get the site up
before the end of the month.

Corrections - please notify me, not the list.

Sandy Ives

Yahoo! Groups Links