Re: Re: photo requests

  • Subject: [PHOTO] Re: Re: [iris-photos] photo requests
  • From: <willwarner@alltel.net>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2004 20:58:18 -0500

Oh Wow!  I really like that one.  But, I asked the person in the club I got
it from, and they said it's Margeret Inez (Sutton 99) a different SA.  It
looks to have some lace from the pic I found on plants database.
Thanks for posting the pic of Margaret Helen.  Will Warner.

> From: Cathy <kittencampi@earthlink.net>
> Date: 2004/07/27 Tue PM 06:14:07 CDT
> To: iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
> Subject: Re: [iris-photos] photo requests

Yahoo! Groups Links

I don't know of a Margaret but if its MARGARET HELEN.Zurbrigg 94 Its one you will enjoy :-)

Cathy and Michael Stockton Ca.

willwarner@alltel.net wrote:
I got some new iris at a local iris sale, and can't find any pics.  Anybody
have any of these?  Please let me know if I'm spelling it wrong, I'm
reading these off iris leaves :).  Thanks in advance.  Will Warner
Platinum Plus
Fancy Notions
Navajo Blue
In Your Dreams