Re: Strips-Reverse Stripes

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Strips-Reverse Stripes
  • From: "David Ferguson" <manzano57@msn.com>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2004 22:01:00 -0600
  • Seal-send-time: Tue, 27 Jul 2004 22:01:00 -0600

Just looked at the 99HH22 seedling.  The stripes follow the veins, so it is not the "reverse" pattern, but as with a lot of these striped ones, this does not look like a regular plicata to me.  The yellow on white is very attractive.
Lined sounds like a nice word for it to me.

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here

Yahoo! Groups Links