{Disarmed} ID Please ... anyone recognize this one??

  • Subject: [PHOTO] {Disarmed} [iris-photos] ID Please ... anyone recognize this one??
  • From: "La Vie En Rose Gardens" berni@la-vie-en-rose.ca
  • Date: Mon, 3 Jul 2006 06:00:55 -0400

This is one that my neighbor got 2 years ago and it increased like MAD!!!!  She dug up the clump last nite and 8 rhizomes planted 2 summers ago gave her at least 100 more !!!  In her garden, it grows to approx. 28 inches tall (MTB??) and bloomed from May 26 to approx. Jun 11 in our USDA Zone 4b-5.
I've called it LISA'S WELL (she's got it planted in front of ther well pipe to hide it! ha!)  I kind'a helped myself to approx. 15 of them but does anyone know what this cute thing is??
Ottawa, CANADA
Zone 4b-5
__._,_.___ Web Bug from http://geo.yahoo.com/serv?s=97476590&grpId=43451&grpspId=1602632694&msgId=33760&stime=1151921259

JPEG image