{Disarmed} Re: - labels that STAY and do not fade!

  • Subject: {Disarmed} Re: [iris-photos] - labels that STAY and do not fade!
  • From: "Riley Probst" rprobst02@earthlink.net
  • Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2006 12:18:20 -0500

Beth,
I just read your message across the bottom of your answer to Gerry Snyder, the quote from George Q. Cannon.  I had not seen or read it before and I still have tears running down my face. Thank you for printing that.  It is so true. I hate the horrible suffering all of earths creatures have to endure.  Thank you again.
Shirley Trio