Re: TB Fiery Temper

  • Subject: [PHOTO] Re: [iris-photos] TB Fiery Temper
  • From: iris4u2@comcast.net
  • Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2006 18:29:21 +0000

How about side by side.  Fiery Temper on the left and Wearing Rubies on the right as taken at my Garden in Denver

Bob in Denver
Iris4u Iris Garden

From: "Linda Hunt" <nakihee@gmail.com>

Wow, this pic makes we wonder if I have the real thing?  My fiery temper is much deeper in color than this pic.  See attached and compare!  What do you think?  I got this from Mid-American last year and it bloomed beautifully this year and had amazing increase.
Linda