{Disarmed} Re: HYB:Seedling:1810-3re

  • Subject: {Disarmed} Re: [iris-photos] HYB:Seedling:1810-3re
  • From: Autmirislvr@aol.com
  • Date: Sat, 15 Jul 2006 21:53:50 EDT

In a message dated 7/15/2006 6:15:50 P.M. Central Standard Time, jgcrump@cox.net writes:
  -<<-  What's the parentage of this seedling? >>

Griff, the pod parent was a near blue amoena seedling 1605-1:9415-1Re (((Victoria Falls x Vanity) x Immortality) x Love lines ) x ( Feed Back x Champagne Elegance) X Light Rebuff

Love Lines is one I'm introducing this year and it's from Latest Style x Glistening Icicle.

Unfortunately I lost the pod parent with the move out here.  But, three more seedlings sprouted in the old pots!  I've hopes of making the cross in another direction.

And it does have good substance.

If you don't cross them, you can't  plant them!
Betty W. in South-central KY Zone 6 ---
Bridge In Time Iris Garden@website:
Reblooming Iris - Home Page
iris-photos archives