{Disarmed} Re: Opinions Please?

  • Subject: {Disarmed} Re: [iris-photos] Opinions Please?
  • From: "Pearl Doyle" pdoyle@our-town.com
  • Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2006 21:06:30 -0500

Hi Linda, You may be surprised, but the ones I get that look like yours on the right actually grow better for me. The big luscious juicy ones go into shock in my dry arid environment and it takes them a bit longer to settle in.

I dug some iris for a friend last summer and threw one finger sized rhizome to the side because it looked so pitiful. Three months later it was still lying on the talbe on my deck with no roots. I decided to plant it and this year it's just as big as the others.

Plant yours and see what you think next spring. You have the perfect control group for this and you can demand your money next spring if it doesn't grow.
__._,_.___ Web Bug from http://geo.yahoo.com/serv?s=97476590&grpId=43451&grpspId=1602632694&msgId=33918&stime=1153533997

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS