{Disarmed} Re: Fwd: A Good Read

  • Subject: {Disarmed} Re: [iris-photos] Fwd: A Good Read
  • From: "jjbhphd" JBHPHD@BELLSOUTH.NET
  • Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2006 22:46:22 -0400

Jan,

I attempted to back channel this to you in the spirit of not politicizing the iris group, but my computer would not recognize your address so this is important enought to me to send it imappropriately to the group.

Thank you for your intervention. I was predisposed to respond to this disinformation about Jane Fonda, but have too many other items on my desk. Tis tragic that we have a political movement in our beloved republic based on dis-information and false attributations aimed at those who are incapable of thinking for themselves. I think this is called fascism.

James Harrison,
Asheville, NC