{Disarmed} Re: TB: question - Tuscan Villa pigments

  • Subject: {Disarmed} Re: [iris-photos] TB: question - Tuscan Villa pigments
  • From: Autmirislvr@aol.com
  • Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2006 07:11:42 EDT

In a message dated 7/25/2006 7:26:55 P.M. Central Standard Time, lmann@lock-net.com writes:
<<What do the rest of you think?  Is that a layer of more yellow or is it
My opinion is that it is just a trace of blue.  Parents being Power of One X Louisa's Song.
I had similar results when I crossed Visiting Royalty x Summer Radiance (1709-1Re-archives)
If you don't cross them, you can't  plant them!
Betty W. in South-central KY Zone 6 ---
Bridge In Time Iris Garden@website:
Reblooming Iris - Home Page
iris-photos archives