Re: TB POPSTAR - Blyth

  • Subject: Re: TB POPSTAR - Blyth
  • From: Jack Carter <jackcarter@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2007 12:37:31 -0700 (PDT)

Cupertino, ~40 miles (I don't know kilometers). It is very dry here, but
since we are wedged between the pacific ocean and the San Francisco bay,
it cools off every evening quite a bit.

I expect to see rain sometime in November. I believe where you live the summer
monsoon from pacific hurricanes will dampen you earlier. I expect quite a fire season
Jack Carter