RE: HYB: Difference in Reversing Parents

  • Subject: RE: HYB: Difference in Reversing Parents
  • From: "FRANCELLE EDWARDS" <fjmjedwards@worldnet.att.net>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2007 12:35:29 -0700

-----Original Message-----
From: iris-photos@yahoogroups.com [mailto:iris-photos@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Ann Conway
Wednesday, July 11, 2007 4:55 PM
To: iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [iris-photos] HYB: Difference in Reversing Parents

Interesting! I hope that the Magents with the ochre hafts didn't go though! It's very nice!

            I’m sorry, Ann.  It’s gone.  I don’t like those colors together, and when faced it was downright ugly.  Branching and bud count were not good either.  I hope to have a good magenta sometime, but that wasn’t the one.

Yahoo! News

Fashion News

What's the word on

fashion and style?