Re: difference in color

That is amazingly different! I have noticed a definate lightening of late season blooms, but that is practically a different flower!
----- Original Message -----
From: Vicki
Sent: Thursday, July 12, 2007 8:11 PM
Subject: [iris-photos] difference in color

On May 1st, I took I took this 1st photo of AH17L12 an IB.
Today, we had a 'periodic bloom'.  It has been quite hot for our area, temps in the 90's and upper 80's. This bloom opened today, July 12th, and it is a very soft apricot with just a hint of lavender on the falls. We have purchased the name 'CAPTURED' and are introducing this IB in 2008.
Definitely the color has been altered by the heat.

Yahoo! News

Odd News

You won't believe

it, but it's true