Re: [SPAM] TB Mighty Cool REB

  • Subject: Re: [SPAM] TB Mighty Cool REB
  • From: "loic tasquier" <tasquierloic@cs.com>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2007 19:05:58 +0200

Hi Linda
When we bought the field behind the house 6 years ago, there were 40 walnut trees, and the light could hardly pass through.
20 had to go, and what you saw is a bit of one of them, or what's left of them!
They were only 10 years old at the time, but water is only 2 metres deep and there is plenty, so they grew like mad.
In Marocco, where it is very dry, i saw walnut trees that were the same size but they were 100 years old!
So don't get too impressed by their size, they are only water!
Yes, i really like to see them also from the top, but i also love to see them more intimately and discover the halfs and their intricate patterns.
I don't know why haft marks are looked upon, i personnaly fing them amazingly astounding!
       Loïc TASQUIER
       zone 7 - Nederland