RE: HYB Pink Attraction X Liaison

  • Subject: RE: HYB Pink Attraction X Liaison
  • From: "FRANCELLE EDWARDS" <fjmjedwards@worldnet.att.net>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2007 12:08:22 -0700

Those are both beauties, Loic.  It would be great if they are rebloomers too.  Neither Pink Attraction nor Liaison did well for me.  They bloomed too late and burned up here.  Pink Attraction was a very poor grower also.  I got some exquisitely ruffled seedlings using Louisa’s Song pollen.  Imagine the colors of Liaison on the form of Louisa’s Song!

Francelle Edwards  Glendale, AZ  Zone 9