Re: Summertime bloom

  • Subject: Re: Summertime bloom
  • From: brimmsplace <brimmsplace@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2007 14:39:14 -0700 (PDT)

I really love the standards on it. Look forward to it's introduction.

Vicki <jvickic@comcast.net> wrote:
I sent a photo of the 1st open bloom earlier this month. Here is a photo of the stalk with 3 open blooms. I think I called it an IB.   Should have taken measurements. The blooms are 3 1/4" wide X 2"high. The stalk is 23 1/2" high which places this in the MTB class. We will double check the spring bloom next season.

Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Yahoo! News

Fashion News