  • Subject: HYB:05-93-1
  • From: christian foster <flatnflashy@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2007 19:30:21 -0700 (PDT)

I may get to get excited about this one but I don't know until next year.
This bloom refused to finish opening.  It sat and sat and sat as a bud, then when it did open it only went this far and sat a full twenty four hours without going any further.  Then I got annoyed and tried to fold it the rest of the way open so I could see it, so of course it popped off its stalk.  Took the photo with it propped up on an Indigo Princess stalk.
This is either an unknown pod or it has Edith Wolford as a pod parent-I've got both notations in my notes.  I'm leaning toward Edith.
If it is from Edith then it is likely that the cross was intended to fit into my flat breeding program.  In that case the getting stuck might actually be a step in the right direction.  It also displays the seam allowance on the back of the styles that I think may indicate flat. I'll send a picture of those if this goes through.
I think it likely just got stuck because of the weather.

Yahoo! News

Fashion News

What's the word on

fashion and style?