Re: COMP: photos help

This has probably already been answered, but resize the image to about 400X400(more or less 100 pixels either way depending on your picture)save it as a medium quality jpeg of about 5 or 6 quality and you should be good to go. Any image manipulation software will do.
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, July 25, 2007 7:33 PM
Subject: [iris-photos] COMP: photos help

Hey gang,

I'm stuck on the photos thing.

I can resize my pictures, and compress them but I cannot seem to get
them smaller than 103K. I've tried sending them at that size and I'm
getting no where. I've gotten one or two down to 64k or so and they
still won't go, not even with very abbreviated messages.

Sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander isn't working either. If
one picture goes through and I do the exact same thing to the next one-

I'm using a Sony Cyber Shot 7.2 pixel camera. I'm using Yahoo do write
my e'mail. I have Microsoft office Picture Manager on my computer and
also Picture Motion Browser (came with camera).

Any ideas?

Yahoo! News

Odd News

You won't believe