Re: Re: HYB SDB/ REB : DD05-16b=" Fris"

  • Subject: Re: Re: HYB SDB/ REB : DD05-16b=" Fris"
  • From: "loic tasquier" <tasquierloic@cs.com>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2007 15:43:57 +0200

Hello Chuck.
Forever blue and  Blueberry Tart haven't rebloomed yet.
Autumn Jester has rebloomed in June and Terry Aitken's Double your fun is in bloom now.
What again has given some reliable rebloomers indead!
With Forever blue's pollen i got pods on Mariposa Skies, Concertina, Step Ahead, DD05-49e=(Sapphire Gem X What Again), Dream Indigo and Elegant lass
On Forever blue i got pods with the pollen of  DD05-17a=(Smell the RosesX Plum-Plum) , Prank and Punk.
The seeds are dry and are waiting for November to be planted.
Hope there will be some rebloom in some of them!