Re: [SPAM] Re: Cult: PAIS Marking Iris (2)c

  • Subject: Re: [SPAM] Re: Cult: PAIS Marking Iris (2)c
  • From: "Linda Smith" <irisgrower@cableone.net>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2007 05:08:53 -0700

 Hi Betty and others,
 We got lucky w the weather. It was raining.  The smell was earthy but not too bad.  We were all able to eat lunch just fine, though the horses got a little excited w smell of fruit and nuts around, plus the cookies.
One lady drove 200 miles from another club-Sun Country, I think- and brought us iris, already labeled w pix stapled to each iris and in paper bags w holes punch for air.  Can't thank her enough.  She even brought the disk w pixs on it in case we need it.
Now that's dedication.
Linda in CW AZ