Re: TB: McKellar's Grove

But pretty!! I'll put up with some fussiness for that...
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Sunday, July 29, 2007 12:09 PM
Subject: [iris-photos] TB: McKellar's Grove

I cannot believe there is not already a shot of McKellar's Grove in the archives.
MG is the pod parent of the 05-119 seedlings I have already posted.  You can really see a resemblance to the yellow one.  I'm stunned that any purple came through on that cross.
MG is a bit fussy about the weather, this is the only bloom she opened this year and as you can see it's way down in the foliage.

Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Yahoo! News

Get it all here