Re: CULT: grumbling about weather

  • Subject: Re: CULT: grumbling about weather
  • From: "J. Griffin Crump" <jgcrump@cox.net>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2008 11:44:36 -0500

Sorry for your weather losses, Mary Lou.  I was astonished at the flooding that occurred in Johnson County  --  particularly in Franklin.  Sleepy old Sugar Creek runs east of town, but was it just the flat land that couldn't hold the amount of rain that fell?

Your first photo shows a beautiful planting.  What's the red-orange bearded amoena in the foreground?  --  Griff