Re: Summer Bloom AH88L1

  • Subject: Re: Summer Bloom AH88L1
  • From: Vicki <jvickic@comcast.net>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2008 20:17:38 -0700

Hi Griff,
I had to go back 3-4 generations to answer your question. Our BB Breakout and Good Show are the only named iris. The rest are our seedlings.Somewhere wa-a-a-y back there are other named iris, but that could take a while to look up..
Just today I completed transplanting all 1800 + seedlings from this years crop. This is the latest that I have set them out.  I have gotten behind in my weeding, so that comes next.
Please let me know the names of your median rebloomers. Are you interested in trading?

That's a pretty iris, Vicki.  Is it your seedling?  If so, what are its parents?  I have a first-year SDB or Intermediate (I'll know better next year) that is similarly colored, but whose colors aren't as well defined as yours appear to be.  I've registered a couple of SDB and Intermediate rebloomers in the last couple of years.  --  Griff