need 2 pictures for iris sale

  • Subject: need 2 pictures for iris sale
  • From: "Jeanette" <onthego3@cableone.net>
  • Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2008 16:45:34 -0600

I need a picture of High Ho Silver, Byers 1989 HM 1993 and also Destiny Dallas Nichols 2003

I am hoping someone will have a picture or two as they sale much faster and the sale is Saturday.

Jeanette Graham

Take a look at the Magic Valley Iris Society web page at

Region 11, zone 5a

Middle 90’s with haze (smoke from CA fires)