Re: AIS 2009 Awards

  • Subject: Re: AIS 2009 Awards
  • From: "loic tasquier" <tasquierloic@cs.com>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2009 23:37:11 +0200

Yes Vicki, it is a TB with smaller flowers, but it didn't really fit the category then! So the only possibility was Spec-X!
Since then, Paul created his own Small Flowered Tall Bearded category, and it is better.
Maybe you should have registered all the irises that were difficult to fit in the now obsolete IB BB MTB categories as Spec-X too.
It might have made AIS officials realize there was a problem.
Now your irises are registered as IB or BB or MTB, but they just don't fit anywhere really.
I don't know how i will manage when my TB X MTB, IB X MTB and SDB X MTB crosses  reach the registration state...
I will have the same problem as you!
i will have to register them all as Spec-X!
till finally people realize there is a problem...