Re: TB Photo: Clump of RECKLESS IN DENIM

  • Subject: Re: TB Photo: Clump of RECKLESS IN DENIM
  • From: Linda Mann <lmann@lock-net.com>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Jul 2009 08:43:30 -0400

I'm not much of a photographer (and that's an understatement!), but
posted a garden shot that included clumps of Betty's GILDED CREAM and
DOCTOR ALAN in full bloom a few years ago.

I think it was captioned something about Region 7? I'll see if I can
find it.... yes, here it is:

Betty's iris is GILDED CREAM, not GILDED GOWN as I said in the original

The cheapo camera I have does ok for closeups but I haven't been able to
figure out how to to decent clump or landscape shots with it.