Thank you for accepting me to membership.

  • Subject: Thank you for accepting me to membership.
  • From: "Jonathan" <jfew@bigpond.com>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2009 05:02:04 -0000

Hi all, several years ago I inherited a modest collection of Heritge and Classis Beared Irises numbering over 250 named plants. unfortunately some did not survive the relocation and others did not flower according to desription. Currently we are holding 233 plants.
I hope to check the fowers of those in doubt against member's photos as time goes by.
For location information I am in Hobart, Tasmania, Australia (Yes The Land Downunder)