HYB:seedlings:variegatas:1st Set
  • Subject: HYB:seedlings:variegatas:1st Set
  • From: Autmirislvr@aol.com
  • Date: Thu, 01 Jul 2010 09:34:49 -0400

Didn't go through the first time?
Thanks Linda . .  turns out I posted it to the wrong list!
My posting is in response to a question Griff asked on iris talk.  Not really a good picture . . .

Not really.  This picture (bottom one) was BEFORE the storm this spring.  At least it shows the colors.  I have one a couple of days later, but it is a very tattered and storm worn.  After the diluge of May 1 & 2.
I'm seriously working on a line of these with an eye to rebloom.  I have seed from this x 2019-03.  (top picture).  These should keep me walking to the garden each spring!  ;-)
Betty Wilkerson
Bridge In Time Iris Garden
KY Zone 6