Re: TB: Main Street?
  • Subject: Re: TB: Main Street?
  • From: Linda Mann <lmann@lock-net.com>
  • Date: Sun, 04 Jul 2010 06:38:18 -0500

<Linda, You need to start using the new TWIKI. I posted Main Street to
it the other day. Here are the two photos - one from Madison and one
from Kansas City (green background) last year. It is beautiful. What
in the description makes you think it would do well for your area?

Jan in Chatsworth>

I keep forgetting twiki.

Several things - it got a lot of votes in Wisconsin, so at least does
well with a lot of rain (compared to it's place of selection), NIGHT
GAME used to be very reliable here (it may be gone now) & HELLO DARKNESS
has been a long term survivor.

Of course, STARRING died, & I don't know anything about NIGHT ATTACK, so
it might not do well. But I'm always hoping ;-)

(Night Game x 624-2: (Hello Darkness x Night Attack)) X Starring.
Lauer 2009.

Linda Mann east TN USA zone 7