Photo Use Guidelines
iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: Photo Use Guidelines
  • From: "Jean Sturtevant" <jms1027@insightbb.com>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2010 22:03:05 -0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)

To John Jones or Robert Pries:

It might be timely to post general "guidelines" for photo use at this site and the Twiki site as iris sales will be coming up in the next month.
Might one of you do this?  Would much appreciate it!

Since I do our monthly newsletter for our local society, I would appreciate seeing anything pertinent to that included.

Thanks in advance.

Jean Sturtevant

JPEG image